The Sherman-Tank Stackable Workhorse intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are uniquely designed and manufactured in Texas to improve the safety and performance of transporting, storing, and dispensing materials for your company and on-site at your customers’ plants.
- Tare Weight: 255 lbs.
- Length: 45″
- Width: 45″
- Height: 54.7″
- Up to 4, 2“ replicable bung opening for draw tube or pressure relief device installation
- 7” HD screw cap with security tether
- Tamper evident bolts can be sealed to provide greater package security
- 4-way forklift heavy-duty base with a two-way pallet jack
- 2” bottom drain valve connection
- The largest doghouse in the industry for quick and easy access to drain valve
- Manufactured using a single parting line to minimize points of failure
- Molded-in volume markers
- A variety of available case colors to suit your needs (default color, Sherman green)
- Customizable with company logos and product information, permanently molded into the tank walls
- All units UN D.O.T certified